You can receive steady income for you, your family and your heirs, while at the same time, you transform health care for our communities in Hawaii. It’s no wonder that more and more people are choosing to take advantage of this gift that pays income.
If you are considering this kind of gift, call us at 808-535-7100 to find the giving option that’s right for you.
Income for life, lower taxes and the satisfaction that you impacted health care in Hawaii for years to come – this is what’s possible when you make a gift by transferring money to a charitable gift annuity.
This is how you can help ensure quality health care in Hawaii while you receive tax-favorable income for you, your partner or spouse and your children. Many supporters like charitable gift annuities because of their attractive payout rates and because they can direct the charitable portion to the service or program that means the most to them.
Benefits to you:
- Payments can be made as you prefer on an annual or quarterly basis.
- A portion of the payout will be tax-free.
- Receive an immediate tax receipt for a portion of your gift.
- Your gift passes to the medical center foundation outside of the estate process.
- You create your legacy of health.
When you give this gift, here’s what happens: You generate income for life for you and your family, reduce your taxes, and do real, lasting good to create a healthier Hawaii.
By using assets or cash to fund the trust, you receive income and an income tax credit the year that you transfer your assets. The remaining portion of the trust, after all payments have been made, goes to the medical center that you have selected.
Benefits to you:
- Receive income for life for you or your heirs.
- Receive a charitable income tax credit for the charitable portion of the trust.
- Create your lasting legacy of health for the people of Hawaii.